Here’s one Hunter Biden thread everyone needs to read!
Exclusive from Gen. Flynn: If We Don’t Act, 2% of the People Are About To Control the Other 98% Op-Ed By Michael Flynn Submitted by Public Intelligence Blog [https://phibetaiota.net/2020/06/mike-flynn-call-to-arms-2-seek-to-take-down-america/] I was once told if we’re not careful, 2 percent of the passionate will control 98…
The disease process caused by COVID-19 is best described by the following new disease name: COVID-5G-Chemtrail Syndrome State of the Nation Editor’s Note: Wherever the term Coronavirus Syndrome appears in the Executive Summary below, it is being used as a shortened version of COVID-5G-Chemtrail Syndrome….
STAGED CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC: An International Criminal Conspiracy of Epic Proportions
Wuhan Coronavirus Bioterrorist Attack Is China’s 9/11, Same Perps
OPERATION CORONA BIO-TERROR A Complex Psyop Perpetrated to Distract, Enforce Mandatory Vaccinations and Coerce China to Comply with American Demands IMPORTANT UPDATE: CORONAVIRUS BIOWEAPON UPDATE: Unique HIV-1 Signatures Confirmed by Team of Indian Scientists State of the Nation Everything Points to Biowarfare Being Used Against…
OPERATION TERMINATE 2A MOVEMENT: A Special Report on the Deep State-controlled Virginia Gun Rally